Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sneak Peak - Ashley

Phew! It's finally here. Ashley's sneak peak. The boys are coming up at the end of the week, and you don't want to miss it.

For now meet the beautiful Ashley... who is absolutely adorable. (Even though she won't read this) I used adorable for Melanie. But you could enter beautiful, spunky, confident, and fun interchangeably with adorable. I really had a lot of fun with these two girls. There personalities are so different but they are equally beautiful. Each in there very own way. I reflected back upon this the last week or so. But I will save all that for another post. Now, without further ado Ashley.
sneak peak
I had a really tough time figuring out my favorites. But the top and bottom made the top of the list.
sneak peak
Ashley can give me fun & funky...
sneak peak
and she can do nice.
sneak peak
She can do serious with a bit of attitude better than anyone else I know. I think that's just a coincidence though;)
sneak peak
I had an absolute blast working with her! Her she is with her brother on the 79 freespirit bicycle I picked up at a thrift store.
sneak peak
Thanks again Ashley!

2 comments:

VKT said...

Gorgeous pics Lori! You are very good!

Teri said...

beautiful!