Wednesday, February 12, 2014

What Are You Wearing Wednesday: Issue III Boys Are Fun to Dress Too

Last week someone asked us "who styles" your boys?! It's a question I get often. "Who picks out their clothes, who does their hair? They always look so cute and stylish!" For the record I style my whole family! Even the biggest Calhoun. And, honestly, I feel like there's so many people who do it WAY better than me. My point is, dressing boys isn't boring (at least not anymore). Boys can be stylish and fun to dress too! I love clothes shopping for them! I've even created a board on Pinterest for pinspiration! Here are a few outfits I put together just this week!

Top: Target Pants: T.J. Maxx Shoes: Hand me downs from his brother a.k.a. I can't remember :)
Top: Target (both thermal pj's & t-shirt) Pants & Beanie: Left over pieces from a Halloween costume Shoes: Kohl's 

Layering is SO fun, and a super cute way to make boys look stylish. It's obviously easier to do in the winter! And, keep in mind, we already had these pieces. I'll bet you already have several pieces in the closet that are just dying to be put together to make a super cute outfit?!?! If you do, you have to share them with us!

To see past issues of What Are You Wearing Wednesday click here!

No comments: