Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Fly Little Guy: Boys Style Blog

I'm super excited to announce my newest project! Fly Little Guy is a blog dedicated to boy's styling! The idea was born from this post, and I've put so much love and care into its creation! I couldn't be more proud, and I'm super excited for all the things in store! There's new content posted Monday-Friday with everything from fashion inspiration, styling tips, and even giveaways! You can often catch one of the Calhoun Boys modeling! Here are a few examples done by yours truly!


Please come on over for a visit! Also, don't forget to follow Fly Little Guy on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest! I want to say thank you SO much to all my friends, family, and clients who have already shown their love and support! It really means the world to me!
text describing the button text describing the button text describing the button text describing the button text describing the button

No comments: